High quality Hard Wearing General Purpose turf for garden lawns
Minimum Quantity 20m2
Our high quality, Heritage turf, is an excellent turf for domestic lawns that are used for a wide variety of uses. It is a hard wearing turf so ideal for children and pets but still gives you an aesthetic lush green lawn making it the perfect choice for a family garden.
Benefits of our turf
- Quicker than seed
- Hard wearing disease and weed resistant
- Grown on sandy soil
- Light weight
- Easy to handle and lay
- Low maintenance
- Environmental benefits: Helps purify and recharge groundwater supplies, absorbs CO2 and traps and removes dust and dirt from the air.
- It is sourced through a number of accredited growers to ensure that we are able to offer the best quality turf in the market place at the time of ordering.
- No netting is used in the production of this turf.
- Thickness: 13 – 20mm
- Width: 61.0 cm (24”)
- Length: 164.0 cm (64.5”)
- Coverage (m²): 1 m²
- Product Weight: 15-22 Kg’s
- Contains: -Dwarf perennial rye grass (Lolium perenne) - Is a tough resilient grass that is quick to germinate and establish. This portion of the blend is what gives your lawn its hard wearing characteristics. It is also a natural pest and disease resistant species that can naturally out compete weeds. This dwarf variety is especially bred for a shorter growing habit and thicker sward then other species of rye grass. -Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass (Poa pratensis) Another hard wearing grass species that because of its habit of spreading via its rhizomes is perfect at helping form a dense sward as well as filling any patchy areas. It also does not mind poor dry areas due to having a deep root system and will help give your lawn drought resistance during dryer periods. - Blend of fine fescue species - This grass species gives shade tolerance to the blend and because some fescue species spread through rhizomes they help to establish a thicker sward.