Delivery Information And Vehicle Sizes
We supply our products across the United Kingdom (Excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands. in a variety of different ways.
Local zone (pictured below): We use a crane lorry to deliver all our local products. All prices on the website include delivery to these postcodes
All orders out of our local delivery area will be subject to a surcharge once you type your postcode into our calculator at the check out. Currently the website only supports delivery to Sussex,Surrey, Kent, Hampshire and London. If you would like a delivery out of this area please call us to place an order outside this area on 01273 492752.
RH6, RH7, RH10, RH11, RH12, RH13, RH14, RH15, RH16, RH17, RH18, RH19, RH20
Local Crane Lorry Deliveries
- A minimum width of 3 meters is required for vehicle access. This includes routes to your road.
- Require delivery access free of any obstacles such as low cables or overhanging trees.
- As a minimum deliveries will be left kerbside.
- At no point can the lorry go off hard standing.
- At the point of delivery all decisions will be at the discretion of the driver, they will not put themselves, our vehicle or other peoples’ property at risk. For example, craning over cars or vehicles, or over fences, walls or hedges that cannot be seen over.
Local Transit Deliveries
National Deliveries (Anywhere outside of our local area excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands)
All orders placed outside our local area are fulfilled using a third party national carrier with a tail-lift and pump-truck not a crane lorry.
The website only currently supports ordering to limited counties. If outside of these areas please give us a call on 01273 492752 and we can arrange delivery over the phone.
Delivery will be made between 9-5 Monday to Friday. Courier will call to arrange delivery date. A time slot can unfortunately not be requested at the moment so it will be an all day delivery. Although we would not advise it we can request the courier leave on your drive without the customer being there.
Checklist before placing your order
- A minimum width of 3 metres is required for vehicle access
- Deliveries cannot be left on any slopes or hills
- Unfortunately delivery pump trucks cannot leave goods on any soft or loose ground, such as grass or gravel
- Delivery access free of any obstacles such as low cables or over hanging trees
- As a minimum deliveries will be left kerbside
- Failed or refused deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge that the customer will be liable for.
This service will be kerbside only if there is not sufficient access to the property. The area to be delivered to must be fairly level, free of obstacles and wide enough to fit a dustbin size lorry into. Please note that pump trucks will not work on loose gravel or soft ground.
Local Large Loose Deliveries
We can also provide larger loads up to 20 tonnes, or 20 cubic metres, delivery charge is factored in separately for these, please call us on 01273 492752 to arrange or alternatively email us at email@example.com
For the dimensions of larger vehicles please see the information below.