Due to unprecedented demand for firewood as more people are at home during the pandemic, we at Heritage like many other firewood sellers are having supply issues. It is unfortunate that we have to inform you that our kiln dried logs delivery timescales have increased to a maximum 3 weeks. If you would like to discuss with us please contact us by telephone to discuss.
We have stock of a grade B log that you will find here.
Our best-selling size of Kiln Dried Logs with their low moisture content of less than 20%, are the most efficient logs for wood burning stoves and open fires.
The bulk bag is 1.2m3 in volume and the most cost effective way of purchasing this product.
- Ready to burn straight away
- Kiln dried below 20%
- Easy to light
- Sustainably Sourced
- Woodsure Ready to Burn Certified
- Will fit most open fires and multi fuel stoves.
- Burns cleaner then air dried wood so your chimney/flue will not have so much soot and tar deposited onto it.
- Best value for money as burns with higher heat output so you will burn less than if you were buying air dried logs.
- Lighter so easier to manually handle/ transport.
- Best logs for pizza ovens and outdoor fires due to high heat output and low smoke.
- 100% Hardwood.
- Perfect for storing in your homes as kiln dried logs are cleaner then air-dried.