Heritage's convenient barrow bag (0.25m3) of low moisture logs
Our bestselling Kiln Dried Logs with their low moisture content of less than 20%, are the most efficient logs for wood burning stoves and open fires. The barrow bag is 0.25m3 in volume, the most convenient amount for those with little storage space or those wanting a small quantity.
Benefits of our kiln dried logs:
- Ready to burn straight away
- Kiln dried below 20%
- Sustainably sourced
- Ready to Burn Firewood
- Easy to light
- Will fit most open fires and multi fuel stoves
- Burns cleaner then air dried wood so your chimney/flue will not have so much soot and tar deposited onto it
- Best value for money as burns with higher heat output so you will burn less than if you were buying air dried logs.
- Lighter so easier to manually handle/ transport
- Best logs for pizza ovens and outdoor fires due to high heat output and low smoke
- 100% Hardwood Logs
- Perfect for storing in your homes as kiln dried logs are cleaner than air dried
Max 5% per bulk bag (brash constitutes bark and smaller pieces)