This very finally screened rootzone / top dressing is ideal for use in all your lawn needs including topdressing, divot filling, turf laying and grass seed sowing.
- Revitalises tired lawns
- Acts as a slow-release fertiliser, supplying the main nutrients that your lawn needs over a long period of time.
- Helps water and nutrient retention because of its porous, spongy nature.
- Ensures sufficient aeration.
- Provides good drainage
- Helps prevent wind and water erosion
- Supports a wide range of soil bacteria, including those that produce natural antibodies to fight against disease.
- Stimulates strong root growth, creating vigour in grass which leads to increased density.
- Creates resistance to drought, weeds and moss.
Before laying lawns or sowing grass seed:
- For laying lawns you will need at least 2.5cm (1in) layer of top rootzone which you can then lay the turf over.
- If sowing seed mix with rootzone and spread
Levelling a lawn:
- Spread rootzone over grass. Ensuring that the ends of grass are not covered. Then rake away excess. This should fill all the hollows and diverts.
- Supplied in a 0.75m3 bulk bag
- Screened to 5mm particle size. The screening process removes any foreign materials as well as larger items such as stones.
How many 0.75m3 bulk bags of Rootzone do I need?